The Pulsecom Advantage:
INEXPENSIVE - "The first system designed for medium to small sites"
- Pulsecom Access Modules can plug into many existing T1 Smart Jack mountings to eliminate the cost of new cabinets and shelves.
- Self-contained design eliminates the cost of common cards and software.
- Powering via Cellular Service Providers' 24V supply eliminates batteries and rectifiers.
FAST - "We had service up so quickly, even our customer was impressed."
- Multiple mounting options for inside suite, inside existing RT cabinet or small pole/wall mount cabinets eliminate delays associated with pouring pads and arranging for cabinet placement
- Patent-pending Optionless SONET allows turn-up within seconds after making cable connections.
- DS3 over four outside plant pairs boost bandwidth until fiber is available.
PROVEN - The Industry's #1 Choice
- Over 7500 Pulsecom SONET muxes are delivering cell site fiber service today.
- Standard SONET interfaces allow use of standard testing procedures and test equipment and allow extensions directly off of a SONET mux.
FLEXIBLE - "Every Cell Site is different"
- 24V, -48V, 120V, or span power
- Existing cabinets, Indoor enclosures, or new OSP cabinets
- SIngle fiber, 1310nm, CWDM or multimode fiber
- Bookended or OC3 Integrated with existing SONET muxes
FUTURE PROOF - Risk free migration to higher speeds and services
- Plug and play upgrade from a few DS1s to DS3 to Ethernet to multiple GigEs
Learn more by selecting one of the following:
Pulsecom Access Modules
Copper to Fiber Conversion